H & R Reising Model 50 problem

19ICSE51

Recently I was at the range with the Model 50 and the weapon operated fine in semi-auto mode ( ie ) pull the trigger and the gun would fire then release the trigger and pull the trigger and the gun would fire and continue  until the 20 round magazine was empty.  NO PROBLEM!!!!  Then I went to FULL AUTO mode with a 20 round magazine installed and I pulled the trigger the gun would fire off 6 to 8 rounds and then stop, I then would release the trigger and then repulled the trigger again and the gun would fire off 6 to 8 rounds and stop and then I released the trigger and repulled the trigger and the gun emptied the magazine.  I had ( 6 ) 20 round magazines loaded and I fired them all and I experienced the same scenario above on ALL ( 6 ) magazines in that I had to continue to repeatedly pull the trigger to empty the magazines in FULL AUTO mode. BIG NEW PROBLEM!!!!!

ANY ideas as to the CAUSE of this BIG NEW PROBLEM is greatly appreciated!!!!!

I had the exact same problem. Happened AFTER I installed a set of new Wolff springs. Turns out my action bar and the part that engages it was worn. Black River Militaria in Cavendish, VT fixed it up and it runs like a raped ape. Very happy with the job that Bubba did. He also installed new mag well pins.

• Like 1