Is TSA pre-check affected by firearms activity?

My wife and I applied for TSA quick-check at the same time. She was approved and given her number in less than 48 hours. It’s been six weeks and I haven’t heard anything from them, when I check online it just says it’s in progress and if they need more info. they’ll contact me. I have a C&R FFL; I’m in the voluntary appeal file; and I have six NFA weapons. I’m in the VAF because of delays in the insta-check system that happened in the first few years of it’s existence. Would any of this cause a delay? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, IHCGarand said:

My wife and I applied for TSA quick-check at the same time. She was approved and given her number in less than 48 hours. It’s been six weeks and I haven’t heard anything from them, when I check online it just says it’s in progress and if they need more info. they’ll contact me. I have a C&R FFL; I’m in the voluntary appeal file; and I have six NFA weapons. I’m in the VAF because of delays in the insta-check system that happened in the first few years of it’s existence. Would any of this cause a delay? Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

no

more than likely you share some info with another bad person. Also govt inefficiencies