WTS: IMI Model B UZI RR SMG with caliber conversion kits/parts and AWC Suppressor

mg1928

I have my IMI Model B UZI that I would like to move out of here. This will come with everything listed in the pictures from the Google Drive link. Everything is laid out in the pictures but a quick summary of the items are listed out here:

One IMI Model B UZI RR Formed by SAW in Nashville, TN registered in 9MM. The UZI still has the restrictor ring installed. It looks like all SAW did was remove the blocking bar. The UZI will come with the standard 16 inch carbine barrel and a 10.5 inch short barrel. I will include 10 varying condition surplus 9MM magazines upon the sale.

An assortment of spare parts that came with the SMG when I bought it back in 2018. Off hand there are 3 spare bolt springs, 2 fire control towers that are populated with parts, one doesn't have the plastic grips on it. There are some spare 9MM extractors, the Model B sight adjustment tool, and one spare 9MM bolt. There is also 2 different vertical foregrips that will be included as well. I've also got some buffer spacers here somewhere that will vary the rate of fire if need be that I can include. Oh and the top cover is that standard import IMI non-ratcheting type.

One IMI caliber conversion kit for .45 ACP, includes one bolt, one barrel, and one magazine with factory box.

One Subgun ordnance .22LR caliber conversion kit, includes barrel, 2 BWE converted steel magazines, bolt, spare extractor, and loader.

One surplus wooden stock.

One AWC MK9 9MM suppressor will be included as part of the total cost, provided the buyer wants it. I will say with the suppressor is stupid quiet with subsonic rounds from 147gn all the way to 165gn.

I have ran this gun and suppressor in quite a few subgun matches. I can include a link to one of those videos as part of this post. I don't run it in any other caliber, just due to personal preference. However I wanted the option to switch calibers if I wanted to, and I'm passing that on down to the buyer.

Oh and this will come with the factory case and the cardboard box, both have the matching serial number stickers still intact. The cardboard box sleeve is in deteriorated condition, but that is how I received it.

I will also be including a soft transport case for the UZI Mfg'd by Mark Levy, I bought it new sometime in 2019. It fits the UZI and suppressor quite nicely.

Pictures of everything listed here can be found at this G-Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q0KqSuU6vuFlvTl1lnK-tvzmHXL2lXI7?usp=sharing

And here is a video of the gun and suppressor running at a subgun match located in Port Malabar, Florida: https://youtu.be/lKrz2YJGOGI?t=17

In the video you'll notice that there is a Red Dot sight setup on a BWE top cover, neither of those are included in this sale.

I feel that I should also disclose that I've never sold any Class 3 item before. I've always seemed to enjoy collecting them. I do have references that frequent the forum though.

Feel free to contact me with any questions by using my PM mailbox on this forum.

This is being sold as a package and I'm not willing to part it out. I'm not looking for any trades either.

The buyer pays shipping via their preferred carrier to the SOT of their choice.

The UZI and suppressor are already in the hands of my SOT and both have already been moved over to Form 3's for quick transfer. My SOT does do E-file and is located in Chattanooga, TN.

The package will be priced at $16,500 I can accept cash, cashiers check, wire transfer, or precious metals as payment. 100% posted/verified payment required before forms will be filled out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...