SOLD: Semi Auto UZI Grip Stick **PICS**

I have for sale one new old stock German "DES" full size UZI grip stick that's been properly converted for semi auto only use.

I started with an unused grip stick/ fire control group and machined the full auto sear to semi spec so it works as a striker release rather than bolt release.

I then spot welded a "nub" under the sear so the selector can not be put into the full auto position.

This comes complete with an 8mm (SMG spec) grip hinge pin. Works with McKay receivers without modification.

Tested for function with an UZI built on a McKay receiver (IMI spec).

*Other semi auto applications may require a 9mm grip hinge pin. In this case you drill the 8mm hole on the grip to 9mm and use a 9mm pin.

A NOS grip stick runs aprox $80.00 plus shipping and a ready made semi sear is another $30.00 plus shipping. Then you have to mess with a selector stop.

Get mine that's ready to go for less.

Due to the way this was shipped and stored from Germany in bulk, there are a few scuffs on the grip panels but the entire assembly is unused except for testing after final assembly.

$115.00 Shipped CONUS. USPS Priority Mail

I accept PayPal, Credit Cards (no extra fee) or Postal MO.

DM me for payment info.

20160328_231239_zpsym9aueuf.jpg20160328_231213_zpspy0ihfxv.jpg20160328_231203_zpsvgixu3ul.jpg20160328_231341_zpsk3arct41.jpg

Edited by IGC
SOLD

I actually don't need this but I'll take it. I'm having problems getting mine to fully work so it would be nice to use one that actually works as a reference. Don't be surprised if you see this back up for sale in 2 weeks. PM sent.

• Like 1