Bren tripod with browning 1919 adapter

Sold all my 1919 stuff and this is the last thing I've got.

This is in overall good good condition for its age and everything works as it should.

The tripod appears to be dated 1946 and the t&e is 1943. Tripod is serialized. I'm unsure of the manufacturer of the 1919 adapter but it seems to be high quality as well. It has the ability to attach a 30 cal ammo can to the side to allow ammo to feed. It also comes with some type of trigger crank, but im not sure how it attaches or works.

I tried to search around to see what these tripods are going for and was met with little to no results. I did see just a tripod alone go for 2000 on gunbroker not long ago

Price is $1500 and split shipping. This is a heavy and bulky item. I am located in East Tennessee, just south of knoxville. Will meet within reason. If it's still available by then, I can also deliver to knob creek.

I will also split the tripod and adapter separately if there is a buyer for both. $1150 on the tripod and $350 on the adapter. 

More pictures upon request.

Payment can be sent via zelle, discreet PayPal plus any fees, credit card plus 5% or usps money orders for this item.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Additional photos can be viewed here:

http://imgur.com/a/oTkdfQA

20210530_203413.jpg

Edited by dakotastomm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...