Where are all the m16's for sale?

TDA

Well, I think what is happening is that people are realizing their money is being devalued by leaps and bounds by the FED and government. They are printing TRILLIONS of dollars so who is punished? Savers are punished. Keeping too much paper money is foolish so people are buying assets as "investments" and MGs are in "investors" crosshairs along with real estate, collector cars, jewelry, antiques, etc. Really the best "investment" are gold and silver. I buy those as insurance not an investment.

19 minutes ago, Schmeisser Guy said:

Well, I think what is happening is that people are realizing their money is being devalued by leaps and bounds by the FED and government. They are printing TRILLIONS of dollars so who is punished? Savers are punished. Keeping too much paper money is foolish so people are buying assets as "investments" and MGs are in "investors" crosshairs along with real estate, collector cars, jewelry, antiques, etc. Really the best "investment" are gold and silver. I buy those as insurance not an investment.

that and everyone is flush with free govt cheese

With values skyrocketing, with the federal debt growing exponentially and, inflation running strong, people are sitting on everything of real value including M16's.

Add various government fears in the mix and market supply becomes even more scarce.

With MP-5's running ~$50K today, what's a real M-16 going to be worth in another year or two?

Supply and demand is also pushing prices to ever increasing levels.