WTS: Sendra, Fleming, Tromix

BLinKy

Sendra XM15E2 lower half conversion by Neal Smith. Has old style 2 position stock. In my collection for 21 years. $22000 SOLD

Fleming sear in safe, semi, full ambi pack. Has late style ejector, XX hammer with pinned strut set up for 9mm. Comes with 2 HK pictogram grip housings, one for SP5K and one for "normal" shelf. Both clipped and pinned. $35000SOLD

Tromix Saiga 12ga 8 inch bbl still NIB. Tony no longer builds these. $2500 w/accessories available to buyer. Note:  Newly banned again from Russia!

I am no longer 01/03 so must transfer on Form 4. I can provide both seller and buyer references. Buyer pays all taxes, fees, shipping and insurance. Funds in full must clear before paperwork will start. Contact me by PM. Thanks for looking.

20210712_160202.jpg

20210712_160138.jpg

1215191448.jpg

Edited by BLinKy
Sear and Sendra sold. New Russian arms ban.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 3:36 PM, DLambert said:

Pm sent. 

On 7/19/2021 at 1:46 PM, hkfl said:

PM sent

Pm sent. 

Pm sent. 

Sendra lower and Tromix shotty available. Fleming sear SOLD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey y’all I don’t know the best place to post this, but I want to say that I bought the HK sear from Barry (Blinky) and had an excellent experience with him. He was responsive and informative. The item arrived as described to my FFL/SOT. I would be happy to vouch for him if he needs vouches in the future. Thanks.