WTS:MP5A3 Fleming $32,000

Richardjones

MP5A3 with a Fleming sear registered in all 3 calibers. The host gun is an MP5 marked HK modified by Fleming. The SEF trigger pack is also a Fleming modification. S&H upgraded.The gun is in overall excellent condition. It features a magazine paddle release, 3-lug barrel adapter, and is in MP5A3 configuration. The finish is in excellent plus condition. The bore is in very good condition.Includes a nice array of accessories

4 minutes ago, Richardjones said:

Why the comment if i may know , I'm new here 

Because you Smell just like a Scammer. And we all know how to spot your kind here. Of course you could, easily, Prove you are Not a Scammer by providing pics of your, supposed, MP5A3 with my email (pt72@mac.com) written on a small piece of paper laying right on top of the gun... But we All know that will Never happen. Send me the pics and I will Post them for you with an Apology for calling you a Scammer. Adios, Richardjones, we'll all be keeping an eye out for you when you create a new user name and try to Scam someone else...

• Like 2

It's an internet protocol address. But its a string of numbers. Like 183.23.3244

Consider it to sort of be a fingerprint for your internet connection. No matter how many email addresses you may have, if they're sent from the same location they'll typically have the same ip address.

There are methods to alter them/be issued a new one/hide behind proxies, etc. But I'll not go into that.

An IP ban would simply not allow anyone to post from that IP address.

16 hours ago, Richardjones said:

Richardjones, nobody means to insult you or make new posters not welcome here.  There is a plague of scammers listing guns at this site.

If your for sale ad is legit, clear photos of your gun as well as the supporting paperwork (you  can black out your name/address) will help alleviate concerns.

22 hours ago, Richardjones said:

Because you Smell just like a Scammer. And we all know how to spot your kind here. Of course you could, easily, Prove you are Not a Scammer by providing pics of your, supposed, MP5A3 with my email (pt72@mac.com) written on a small piece of paper laying right on top of the gun... But we All know that will Never happen. Send me the pics and I will Post them for you with an Apology for calling you a Scammer. Adios, Richardjones, we'll all be keeping an eye out for you when you create a new user name and try to Scam someone else...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like this Scammer has already abandoned this profile. Guess it's Not worth fighting a losing battle. I asked for images on his post and by PM/IM. He Never sent pics and has Not even responded here or by PM/IM or to my Email after I gave him instructions for sending pics. A Legitimate Seller would have provided proof with images. Watch out - he will be trolling the boards again soon, under a new name and he wants your $$$$$

Under the old sturm board, they must have had the entire Comcast domain banned because I never could post on here without using a proxy service even with my dynamic IP and router reboots. Glad they didn't carry over those IP bans to the new site as using a proxy service was a hassle.

I agree, this seller smells fishy. These foreign scammers seem to prey exclusively on us HK buyers. Why that is? To protect one's self, I'd recommend matching the form 3 or 4 with the seller's driver's licence, a phone call or two to get a feel for the seller, verifying the phone #'s area code and email IP with his geographical location, checking tax assessor records for a match of his home address, and finally but most importantly, protecting both you and the seller with an ironclad contract.

Edited by Neo