Stevengib

WTS: American 180 $8500

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Fully Transferable American 180,includes Metal drum, plastic drum ,winder, magazine, loading tray,pouch, manual all in Excellent Condition
Buyer pays transfer fees and shipping
All NFA Regulations apply

Edited by Stevengib

I'll take this if you can provide clear photos and copies of the form, and meet at a shop in Houston to view it. Email me at dmiiiconsulting@NOSPAMgmail.com

Thanks,

Donald 

34 minutes ago, damcv62 said:

I'll take this if you can provide clear photos and copies of the form, and meet at a shop in Houston to view it. Email me at dmiiiconsulting@NOSPAMgmail.com

Thanks,

Donald 

Please let us know if you get any response from this Guy. Bet he will ignore your request and he's probably creating a new user profile right now since he's basically Marked.

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

2 hours ago, damcv62 said:

Thanks,

Donald 

You're going to be waiting a long time.   By my count 5 scam posts today alone.  

3 hours ago, Precision Technology said:

Please let us know if you get any response from this Guy. Bet he will ignore your request and he's probably creating a new user profile right now since he's basically Marked.

I'm sure it is. Lol. But I have been looking for a norrell pack, and on the off chance this one was real I wanted it. :P