Introduction

Hi gentlemen and if applicable ladies, I've just joined this board and I'm actually getting out of the NFA hobby.  It has become more hassle than I want to deal with. I started with 1919A4's and graduated to a nice old M2 . A couple of factors have caused me to step away from those activities. Health was an issue for quite a while after a vehicle accident.

I just don't have the patience to deal with Bureaucrats that i once had. Some of you may be at the same point. I've sold my 1919's and my old M2HB but and thought that was it but I've recently found some parts in my shop that have been languishing in a box for quite a while.

I know it's generally bad form to join a site and start selling stuff but I'm not looking to make a killing here. It's just stuff that somebody could get some use out of.

Generally speaking I don't deal in semantics and I'm not a language cop, if you get your point across I don't really care if you use a non apt word to do it. If I can't understand what you are saying I'll ask you to clarify. Simple.

I'm happy to discuss any aspect of shooting and firearms, However I don't claim to be an expert.

RT

If you just joined you have to pay a yearly membership fee to sell. (Make sure its a rank where you can upload photos)

You go to the "Store" section and buy a rank.

Then open up a posting in the "parts section"  

upload your photo with a description and ask what you want for it.

Then wait for people to contact you.

Good luck