WTS: Transferable B.G Machine 9mm UZI full-auto conversion bolt.

Transferable B.G Machine 9mm UZI full-auto conversion bolt. 

Price is $11000. We take cards for 4% extra.

Item will transfer on a Tax Paid $200 Form 4 directly to you if you're in Oregon, or on a Tax Paid $200 Form 4 to you dealer if you are outside of Oregon. Buyer pays tax.

Shipping would be $40 if you're outside of Oregon.

Bolt in overall excellent condition and shows little wear. See pictures.

IMG_36791.JPG

IMG_36794.JPG

IMG_36796.JPG

IMG_36797.JPG

IMG_36798.JPG

IMG_36799.JPG

IMG_36800.JPG

IMG_36801.JPG

IMG_36802.JPG

IMG_36803.JPG

IMG_36804.JPG

IMG_36805.JPG

IMG_36818.JPG

IMG_36819.JPG

IMG_36820.JPG

IMG_36789.JPG

Edited by Tornado Technologies

• 10 months later...
On 5/18/2022 at 10:58 PM, damcv62 said:

Glad this popped up. I won this off your GB listing. It’s been showing in my eforms for 5-6 weeks. I’ve called and left messages every week, emailed and gotten zero replies. 

So you won it and they never shipped it?

5 hours ago, damcv62 said:

It was coming out of an estate from my understanding. Might not totally be under their control. But getting a call back would be nice. 

Have you tried calling or emailing them? 

https://tornadotechnologies.com/

Nice catch on the bolt. I figured it sold long ago or else I might have added it to my collection.

-KH

11 hours ago, MontanaRenegade86 said:

Have you tried calling or emailing them? 

https://tornadotechnologies.com/

Nice catch on the bolt. I figured it sold long ago or else I might have added it to my collection.

-KH

Yes. Been calling, emailing, and messaging off the GB system. They sent me a message on here asking for a phone number. Hard to not point out that I’ve left my number multiple times, emailed it to them, and it shows in the gun broker invoice system. Still waiting. 

14 hours ago, damcv62 said:

Yes. Been calling, emailing, and messaging off the GB system. They sent me a message on here asking for a phone number. Hard to not point out that I’ve left my number multiple times, emailed it to them, and it shows in the gun broker invoice system. Still waiting. 

Bummer.

Here's what they posted on Facebook on March 24th. Not an excuse for poor communication, but it might explain part of the problem. 

Dear Customers,

Contrary to rumors flying around, we're still here! We recently changed our website domain from www.tornado-technologies.com to www.tornadotechnologies.com . This transition also involved the unveiling of a new website with an online payment for services, and some enhanced features for us to better track service work, based on customer feedback.

Unfortunately our hosting company for the old site completely hosed the DNS redirect. That resulted in our website coming up as non-existent for a number of days. To complicate matters even more, when we updated our Google business profile, Google's bots detected the website address change as fraud and suspended our account and blacklisted us on Google. This resulted in no search results for us more recent than about 2012!

In addition, an extremely large volume of customers trying to call us by phone or email us during this time creating a backlog. We are working our way through these messages, but it will take some time, so please be patient.

The DNS redirect issue was finally resolved thanks to our web guy (thanks Ventsi!) and we're now back online, but with limited search exposure. Google search-ability should improve with time as Google's spiders run through the site.