M16 & MP5 Prices

Tony Veronesi

tons of people with free money right now so toys have gone up, same as boats/atvs/cars/etc.

some of the sold prices on GB are scam/fuckery, so its not "real"

I think they will come back down once the economy starts to settle over the next couple years pending anymore govt fuckery

• Like 1

I've been looking at getting another m16 for a year now.  A few months ago I could have gotten a non colt rr for $18k.  Then all of a sudden a certain dealer started asking $25k for a Sendra or PAWS.  So now everyone thought that was the "new" value.  Anything that "appreciates" 50% in a matter of months is bound to come back down some.  I was patient and just found a nice M16A2 for $30k and from a dealer.  

• Like 1

I’ve been watching the pre sample market and they have gone completely stupid. You can buy a pre sample Uzi for damn near the same as a Transferable. Same goes for a pre sample MP5 vs a registered receiver gun. The NFA market has gone nuts latey

Was bidding on a paws m16 and it ended up going for like 36k + tax so over 40k but then you’ll see a colt sit for 30k dunno but at this point I won’t be buying off GB since they now demand taxes.

there is a chance a guy cashed out from meme stonks or some crypto gains. Regardless I don’t see the prices staying. We will see how it shakes out though. 

Edited by AZK Brock

• 5 weeks later...

What has the RDIAS and RLL market be doing lately?  It almost seems those items have stayed pretty stable or pulled back slightly.  

I remember RLL’s in the 16-17 range about a year ago, and now 14-15 looks to be the norm.  Seems a bit odd with people now getting them to work with .22 kits, shrikes, 12ga, etc.