WTB: MP35/I

johnsonlmg41

Looking to buy a transferable MP35 as the title says.  Have a C+R and can do all the paperwork and provide shipping.  As a seller you would need to sign the forms, collect cash or a check and put the gun in a box unless it is close enough for me to pick up?  This is the easy button if you were thinking about selling an odd normally hard to sell German gun at the top of the market.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, LA Actor said:

You would be lucky to find an original Bergmann MP35 for sale at all  let alone one that is "Normally hard to sell" all early subguns ERMA EMP,MP34 MP35 MP18 MP28  etc. move quickly and fetch top dollar. Good Luck.

Yes have all those, and no they don't move as quickly as you seem to think, but maybe your buying experience is different than mine?  Feel free to elaborate or hook me up with a seller, since I do pay finders fees for successful deals!

Mojopin, have an MP28 but thanks for the lead, I may be bidding on that one anyhow, because two is always better than one!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one I might let go. It is a Mp35/1 and it is SS marked and SS waffenampt. Code is ajf 42. Two Digit serial number.I have 2 original mags. Gun fires at very high rate. But yes these SS marked ones are rare and when come up for sale they sell quickly. Price?? $25k-$30k for this rare mp35/1 in 90% wood and original blueing 

email me at

essbros   @hotmail.com

for pics

Troy

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...