SAR pics

Shattered

22 minutes ago, sardo_67 said:

whos the guy with the twin barreled thing and the DSHK?

Kurtis Wolf is the double barrel thing. 30mm prototype supposedly for the A10. It is transferable but he said he wouldn't shoot it. The rifleman is the other photos with out the gattling guns(other then that massive thing)

On March 25, 2016 at 3:18 PM, damcv62 said:

Kurtis Wolf is the double barrel thing. 30mm prototype supposedly for the A10. It is transferable but he said he wouldn't shoot it. The rifleman is the other photos with out the gattling guns(other then that massive thing)

Yes it's an electric fire system he has about 30 rounds for it, and has no mount.

I want to say Johnson made it, Curts a cool guy a decent friend of mine. I didn't think he still had it though.

Edited by eMGunslinger

4 hours ago, eMGunslinger said:

Yes it's an electric fire system he has about 30 rounds for it, and has no mount.

I want to say Johnson made it, Curts a cool guy a decent friend of mine. I didn't think he still had it though.

I always want to spell it with a K. I've know Curt for quite a while, bought a couple of items off him. Didn't know he had some of the odd ball stuff that he does, I'd love to have a transferable 30mm though. Stick that in the living room?!?