Schmeisser Guy

WTT C&R MP40 100% Matching (AZ Only)

9 posts in this topic

I'm looking to trade my all matching 80% original finish MP40. Code is 122 40 early production with "a" suffix mix of original finish bare metal and patina. Also has an IRS serial number. Pics available on request but might take me a day or two to get them to you.

What I'm looking for: one of the following in partial trade plus cash on your end. MP18, MP28, MP34, Erma EMP, Beretta 38/42 or 38/44. Might consider a C&R Sten MK II. Email feldherrnhalle@hotmail.com or text (307)670-3039 Robert. Looking to trade with someone in state (AZ). Gun is available for inspection to interested parties.

If you haven't found a trade would you like to sell the MP-40 outright?

No, thanks but if you have something super duper cool I might consider a trade.

Update: I have managed to snag an Amnesty Registered Sten MKII so strike from my list but would like to add I'm looking for a  nice transferable Mauser Schnellfeuer. Thanks for looking, Robert

Still looking for a collector grade Mauser Schnellfeuer and a collector grade MP34!!! Don't be shy!!! I know they are out there!

Still on the prowl!!! Might consider something in an old beltfed like an MG13, MG15, MG81, etc. I want something I can shoot. This gun is too nice to shoot. Looks like new on the inside. Thanks for looking, The Schmeisser Guy

Would also consider a nice shooter grade MP40 original finish mismatch plus cash on your end.

No, but if you have something super uber cool for trade, we can talk turkey!!!