HK MP5K Fleming Sear

Silent Shooters

HK MP5K-PDW built off of an HK SP89. Registered Fleming Sear Professionally installed into 4 position burst pack by Michael Otte at Michael’s Machines a few years ago. This also includes the hammer he custom builds so that the sear and hammer are timed correctly. I had this gun re-marked and re-finished about the same time as I did the burst pack upgrade. As you can see by the pictures this gun is in excellent condition but it has been shot. I changed out the bolt carrier group as well. There are no aftermarket parts installed in this gun except the stock, sear, and hammer. Everything else in this gun is of German orgion. Auction will include a new in wrap German Magazine.

Fleming sears are one of the best transferable machine gun investments out there because of their ability to be moved to other host weapons.

Gun is available for inspection in Altus Oklahoma by Appointment; I have many references in the NFA community available as well. Sear/Gun will Transfer on ATF Form 3 to your local FFL/SOT. 

Shipping will be actual cost for Overnight delivery. Payments accepted will be certified bank funds or checks, Funds will clear the bank before form 3 will be filed though.

0614211951.jpg

0614211952a.jpg

0614211952b.jpg

0614211952c.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...