dattymatty

WTS: German HK MP5K $29,900

8 posts in this topic

German HK MP5k with S & H transferable sear. gun is in a very nice shape. The sear can be removed from the host gun for installation in other HK guns.  comes with one factory magazine. S and H arms is the manufacturer for this machine gun sear on the ATF Form 4 .Transfers on a form 4 in MD.

First time poster, deal with caution.

Yes indeed. 

Be Very Careful!!

Another, New, Unknown User posting... Make sure this is Legit and not a Scam. Get Clear images with your email address written on a small piece of paper laying right on top of the Gun. Also get a copy of the current Transfer Form and verify All Info with NFA Branch - they will tell you if the info does Not match. Talk to the poster on the phone to determine if he has a Nigerian or other strange accent. Does he know anything about guns and the transfer process? He should know a lot about what he is trying to sell. Is he calling from a weird VOIP Google Phone or some other non-standard modality? Get Verifiable References from this Board or another reputable site - do Not rely on an easily stolen Identity from Gun-Broker, etc... Be smart and save your $$$. Don't become the latest victim of Scammers!

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proud to be an NRA LifeEndowmentPatron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! We must be steadfast in protecting our precious Second Amendment Rights.

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

*** Thank God We Defeated Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt ***

I'm about an hour and a half from this seller, if anyone wants to cover gas and beef jerkey I'd be happy to go take a look at this before a deal is made. Hope it's legit but as always buyer beware. 

Another broken English scammer here that hasn't figured how use punctuation and capitalization. Best not to proceed at all.

sigpic35918_2.gif PROJECT 41F filed July 12thdelivered to agent July 14th,
check cleared July 18th, & stamp ETA: Feb/March 2017.

17 hours ago, Neo said:

Another broken English scammer here that hasn't figured how use punctuation and capitalization. Best not to proceed at all.

Way to go guy's, I really enjoy seeing the scammers get called out and keeping any potential buyers safe!

Dennis

Dennis Scheid: Owner of NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

We specialize in Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in our inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.