Wow!!! Pre May Mp5’s and others.

Ryanjj

Man have pre Mays skyrocketed in prices. I was just recently bidding on one on Gunbroker and was wayyyyy outbid. It’s at 16k plus. Looks like Side Arm SAMS is gonna win it!!!! I think pre Mays have almost doubled in the past 6 months!!! Crazy times ahead folks!!!

I picked up my pre sample MP5 last Sept for $12k and my pre sample SD (matching suppressor and HK T&E ONLY marked) $13.9k.....this keeps up maybe I should sell my pair, buy a Transferable sear, and bank the rest!

1 hour ago, Got Uzi said:

I picked up my pre sample MP5 last Sept for $12k and my pre sample SD (matching suppressor and HK T&E ONLY marked) $13.9k.....this keeps up maybe I should sell my pair, buy a Transferable sear, and bank the rest!

If you did, you'd hate yourself in the morning

57 minutes ago, StrangeRanger said:

If you did, you'd hate yourself in the morning

Seriously.. I would.  My MP5 is staying with me.  If it hits the $100k mark I'll consider it.  ;) 

I love my MP5.  So happy to have it.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 3:21 PM, b_san said:

Im assuming that's why Babb was so quick this morning to snap up that pre-sample MP5SD that's been sitting on Sturm unsold, probably figures if the basic MP5 went for 21+ the SD will hit the moon... ;) 

Yes he should get probably $60k for that SD. 15k for the MPl he just bought and 17k for the M2. ;)