CHEAP PD trade in sbs, serbu shorty, NOS demo silencers CHEAP

BIAguns

Alpha Dog 45 and Gentech multi mount 9 is all that's left!

All items are on a form 3 ready to transfer. Located in Central TX. $15 flat shipping for 1 or all.

Mossberg 590a1 PD trade in SBS. 14" barrel, speed feed stocks, and old surefire forearm. #1 surefire doesn't work. #2 surefire works but missing front sight blade. $425 each ***BOTH SPF***

Serbu Super Shorty 590. Gun is new old stock, including box. Was a store display. $700 ***SOLD***

The suppressors are old back stock or used as displays. They are all in new condition, never fired. Some have been handled and have minor handling marks.

Alpha Dog 45 $400

Huntertown 5.56 $200 ***SPF***

Huntertown 308. 3 at $275 each. 1 deepscratched at $225 ***ALL SOLD***

Poboy 556. 3 available at $185 each ***SOLD***

Gemtech G5 5.56 $500 ***SOLD***

Gemtech Multi Mount 9mm $475

AAC Tirant 45m $475 SPF

AAC SDN-6 7.62 $550 SPF 

Sig SRD762-QD $550 SPF 

20210604_122346.jpg

20210604_122334.jpg

20210604_122314.jpg

Edited by BIAguns

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening Sir,

I sent you a few messages trying to arrange payment for my purchase. I figured you probably have notifications shut off for messages, but perhaps they are on for posts. Please give me a call and I will give you a card number.

17 hours ago, MFP Autos said:

Good Evening Sir,

I sent you a few messages trying to arrange payment for my purchase. I figured you probably have notifications shut off for messages, but perhaps they are on for posts. Please give me a call and I will give you a card number.

We were not able to complete our transaction.

After their initial reply. No other contact…

• Like 1

It wasn't my intention to suggest any malice on the part of the seller. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for another week or so. Things happen to all of us: people get sick, people have to travel suddenly, people get slammed at work. I hope that's all the delay is.