How do I E-File form 3's?

gftiv

you need to create an account first. Once you have an account you can log in.  Surprising it's realitively straight forward for the gov't.. assuming it's not down for what ever reason. I've never ran into issues.. *Knock on wood*

https://eforms.atf.gov/EForms/faces/userProfile/login.jspx

BTW Congratulations on the SOT. It definitely opens the doors for fun stuff whether your a 01 or 07.

Edited by Ryo

• 2 months later...

It's been awhile since is started  the Eform process. I have some questions

After sign in, A column on the left says "my eforms" How do I get guns there? All of my forms are on paper transfer?

I assume after an efile transfer, I will get an electronic form3 that I can print out. True or false?

Your NFA will be there already. There will be a section where you click to add a item and it will show you a list. I checked out mine and found a error.. They list 2 SBS under my business, both with same model and serial number but they make each as a different manufacturer... Which I need to fix. 

Edited by Ryo

I've got 4 duplicate items in my online inventory, I've tried a couple of times to get them to fix it, one disappeared and then came back a few weeks later. Since each duplicate has the same model/serial number as it's twin, I decided not to lose sleep over it.

Edited by b_san

On 8/2/2021 at 0:23 AM, b_san said:

I've got 4 duplicate items in my online inventory, I've tried a couple of times to get them to fix it, one disappeared and then came back a few weeks later. Since each duplicate has the same model/serial number as it's twin, I decided not to lose sleep over it.

Had the same issue. There were a few Smg’s in my inventory. Never even knew they existed. When I had my compliance check back in June my IO took screenshots. A week later all the “Un-knowns” were gone and out of my inventory. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 9:43 AM, Greasegunner said:

The ATF side of your e form account is correct on their end with no dupes.

I have some dupes and when i called on one of them, ATF looked it up and said i only have the one item.

so yes, dont lose sleep over it

I would follow up with every discrepancy.

I had some missing items on my eforms. Had another dealer put in a form 4 for my item (dupe serial number but everything else was different and they approved it anywayO.o).  Took many calls and and act of god to figue out what was wrong. Couple steps up the chain, I was told I had to make a wet signature request  to withdraw the form 4 that wasn't mine (another couple weeks). Was told that it will not be in my eforms inventory but I could do a paper form. So it's there they say, just can't use eforms. So I have a item that I might be able to transfer even though its not in my inventory.

Also had items with the wrong model numbers get messed up in eforms. Been a year trying to get them to fix it. Keep saying the database is sacred and they can just update it, but they sure as fuck screw it up with no problem.

Clow act.

Edited by taylorwso