WTS Documented AK Bring Back, Fully transferable

PP CORP

Have a rare fully documented Chinese AK bring back for sale $85K, have original 4467 Form signed by an army colonel who acquired it in may 1967, according to the form. It was registered as an unserviceable war trophy in 12/1/68. It was deactivated by pulling the bolt back and brazing or soldering the bolt head to the ejector. The gun was sold to a Florida dealer who form 1 reactivated it by heating the braze, everything intact and functional. Gun runs excellent. 1 original mag that came with it. Has blood stained original sling with a story of how it was taken out of the jungle as told to me. Full chain of documents from the army colonel to us. ready to go on Eform.

AK bring back.jpg

Ak bringback 2.jpg

ak brinback 3.jpg

ak bringback 4.jpg

ak bring back 5.jpg

8 hours ago, Dean said:

I thought this too.  On gunbroker for $40000 a few month ago.  I bid and asked questions but the auction was pulled.  That one had damage to the stock.

You May have thought you bid but I assure you that you didn’t. If you had the auction couldn’t have been ended early. ;)

It’s an interesting story that could have either way for the colonel . He was on patrol and heard the nearby sound of a hammer dropping on an empty chamber, he turned his attention to the sound and observed the VC soldier was in the process of chambering a round in the AK . He quickly shot and killed the VC soldier that almost killed him. 
He found a way to legally get his war trophy home...... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PPCORP said:

It’s an interesting story that could have either way for the colonel . He was on patrol and heard the nearby sound of a hammer dropping on an empty chamber, he turned his attention to the sound and observed the VC soldier was in the process of chambering a round in the AK . He quickly shot and killed the VC soldier that almost killed him. 
He found a way to legally get his war trophy home...... 

Thanks for sharing the story, Very interesting piece of history indeed! 

• 3 months later...