BELIKEBRO

WTB: Factory Post-86 Dealer Samples

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looking to buy Factory Post-86 Dealer Samples for demonstration. Please let me know what you have. 
BELIKEBROLLC           @              GMAIL.COM

Edited by BELIKEBRO

I’m a class III in Washington state might be letting a few my posties go...what are you looking for? I have a factory P90, Factory Kriss  vector 45 W/Factory suppressor, and a black Steyr Aug...The P90 and the Aug all very low round count and Kriss probably has less than 250 rounds through...All come with at least five factory Mag... and I do have some ammo available for the 5.7

3 minutes ago, Scottie1969 said:

I’m a class III in Washington state might be letting a few my posties go...what are you looking for? I have a factory P90, Factory Kriss  vector 45 W/Factory suppressor, and a black Steyr Aug...The P90 and the Aug all very low round count and Kriss probably has less than 250 rounds through...All come with at least five factory Mag... and I do have some ammo available for the 5.7

PM Sent

PM sent if BELIKEBRO doesn't grab them :)

I have some post-86 guns I could part with.  Message me what you’re interested in. 

I sent you a link in an email.  I have a few nice samples offered for sale right here on this forum. 

nunn

Here’s a few.....