SureFire Excellent Customer Service

Great customer service is uncommon these days so I thought I would share this small experience of mine (and note that I have zero connection to this company).

One of my weapon lights got a short in it then stopped working. It was an XC-1 so I called SureFire and explained my problem. They took my name, gave me an address to send it to and said they would repair it for free and ship it back. All I had to do was pay shipping.

I shipped it, they fixed it and sent it back in about a week with a note telling me if it broke again to just contact them and they would fix it again. I bought that light in 2013 and have used it a lot since then and this is the first time it was repaired. Makes me think about buying more of their products (although I have a few other items from them).

I used to carry XC1’s daily but they went tits up on me. Had 2 go down within 5 min (my primary and my spare) sent them back and they rebuilt the one, replaced the other. Get the lights back and the one died on me within the first couple times using it. I said screw it and went back to carrying my rock solid X300

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 0:29 AM, Ryo said:

Thanks for the info. 

I'll see if they will repair my xc1.. Battery acid leak.  Never will I buy Duracell again. Even nonexpired batteries leaked in packaging. 

yeah, I had a guy tell me once it's like concrete. not a matter of it it will crack but when. batteries the same as far as leaking. I've had Duracells

leak as well as Energizers. They both have "supposed" warrantees that will cover damage to a device but getting them to honor it is another issue.

Also I have noticed a lot of Duracells lately are made in China/Phillipines etc. and my latest Energizer lithium is made in Singapore. I think the 123a types

are less prone to leaking though. And lithium less apt to have an issue also. But I also use Surefire batteries in my SF lights. YMMV

Edited by MEW