1921AC Colt Thompson for Sale, on Form 4 in AZ

Rimcrew

For sale is a beautiful Colt Thompson 1921AC, #7518.  Has been in the same collection since 1997.

It was originally delivered to the Lincoln County Sheriffs Department, Chandler, Oklahoma in 1933

The gun is in very nice condition, with matching serial numbers.

The upper does have some scratches and wear around the edges of the receiver, consistent with use by the SO, while the lower is very nice and retains approximately 90% of its original bluing.  There are no scratches present where a screwdriver might have been used to remove the pivot plate.

All of the original and correct Colt parts are in place with the exception of the bolt group.  The bolt group is a Savage WWII variant.  

The barrel has nice rifling, and the bluing is very nice, but it does have a ring about two inches down from the chamber.  It's not bulged on the outside.  The barrel index marks align as they should.  The compensator is the correct type I with much of the bluing rubbed off on the end.

The wood is original Colt, and exhibits no signs of refinishing.  The Remington anchor inspection mark is present on the buttstock.  The stock does have a couple of hairline cracks. I have tried to capture this in the photos.  The butt plate shows wear consistent with being in a rack.

All in all, it is a very nice Colt.  It would make a great shooter and an excellent addition to anyone's collection.

Asking $30,500 OBO.

Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see additional pictures.  clackamas97 (remove this) at yahoo dot com

Left .jpg

Right.jpg

Right Center.jpg

Right Rear.jpg

Right V grip.jpg

Right Mid.jpg

Right Barrel-Comp.jpg

Left Center.jpg

Left Center-Rear.jpg

Left Rear.jpg

Left Front-Center.jpg

Bottom.jpg