BoomDoc

WTS: 1945 STG44 - Matching - Amnesty Registered

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

WTS: 1945 STG44 - Matching - Amnesty Registered

Full disclosure, I am listing this on behalf of a close friend, I am not the owner. 

This is an extremely clean example of a late war production MP44. This particular rifle was produced by Steyer in 1945 as evidenced by the SJW stamp on the underside of the receiver. It exhibits a conservative 90% + two tone phosphate / blued factory finish and is in excellent condition throughout. The bore is in great shape and the barrel is original. All visible serial numbers match making this an ideal addition to any advanced collection. The sale will include the rifle, sling, and a single original magazine. 

This rifle was amnesty registered by the current owner who brought it home from Germany. I am happy to answer any questions by phone or email, contact me as outlined below. More photos are available upon request

Price: $42,000.00 OBO

5K96PBDl.jpg

bpW2FoRl.jpg

Edited by BoomDoc
1 person likes this

Email/IM sent. 

Replies and photos sent to all who asked. 

Let me know if your open to offers.

Thank you

Ken

Every time I read one of these "selling for a friend" ads, it seems like none of my friends have any of this cool stuff they would offer to me?  Dang!

Beautiful rifle. 

Respect to the current owner who brought it back and kept it all this time, and kept it well taken care of. 

I bet he is sad that he has to sell it now. I am curious to know if there is a reason why he kept it all this time? Like a story attached to it or something of that nature?

Yes, I would like to hear his story too! Could you post it here for all to see and read!!! Thanks!!!