Transferable Vietnam Bring-Back AK47

0750turbo

All original milled receiver transferable Vietnam Bring-Back AK47 for sale.  All numbers matching and includes original magazine and cleaning kit.  This is on a Form 4 in Indiana.

Price is $55,500.

Communication terms:  Within 15 minutes of posting "I'll take it" I will need your full contact information sent to me via PM so we can then have a phone call to make sure each other are real.

Payment terms:  Half due within 5 days of posting "I'll take it".  Second half of payment would be due prior to shipping to your FFL.  Payment options are either bank wire or cashier's check.

I am happy to sign a bill of sale as well to provide protection prior to sending the first payment.

I have 20+ pictures available for seriously interested buyers - no picture collectors please.

Although I don't have any feedback or history on this website other than a purchase of an FN FNC, I have lots of feedback on FALfiles and Gunbroker under the same username.  

As mentioned in my "About me", I am happy to talk on the phone, text, email, Zoom, Microsoft teams, etc.  I'm an open book.

Thanx for looking

Craig

AK 1.jpg

AK 2.jpg

• Like 1