WTS Sig P210 Germany Legend Super Target RARE MODEL

tcjrleo

I have a beautiful Sig P210 Legend Super Target. These are the last of the 100% German made Sigs as Sig has shut down the facility. I am told (by the original owner) that it is unfired and it appears unfired. Its is flawless. Absolutely beautiful. I also have the test target and color manual (forgot to photograph). I spoke to Sig about this gun and they said it was manufactured in 2012 and that there were very few all german guns with the slide marked Sig Sauer Inc Exeter. In essence, they were the importer for a short time. They said  there were a very small number in this configuration and "you have a very valuable gun there".  Here is an excerpt from an article from The National Interest - Firearm Fact: Sig Sauer is Actually Split Between Two Companies

Sig Sauer, Inc. and Sig Sauer, GmbH also collaborated to import P210 Legend pistols to the U.S. market in 2012, though this was only a limited run.

So, this is a rare model.

$5300 shipped. 

Sig P210

Sig P210

Sig P210

Sig P210

Sig P210

Sig P210

Sig P210

Sig P210

Sig P210

Sig P210