SOLD FINAL REDUCTION: Beretta Model 3032 TOMCAT caliber .32 AUTO Double Action Semi-Automatic Pistol, Holster & Ammunition. VIDEO

SOLD Beretta 3032 Tomcat Pistol -The controls of the 3032 Tomcat are designed to be simple and to provide safety and peace of mind while carrying. The two-position safety engages crisply and positively, and locks the slide as well as preventing the pistol from firing. The magazine release is located to the left of the grip, making it easy to locate and operate even with one hand. The 3032 features a tip-up barrel design typical of the classic Beretta small-frame pistols. Thanks to this design with tip up barrel, you never need to rack the slide and you can load that first round directly into the chamber. I purchased this NIB Beretta Model 3032 TOMCAT on 04/15/2013 and test fired 14 rounds and cleaned and placed in my safe. I also bought a left hand belt clip Black Leather Sneaky Pete Holster which never carried and the 36 rounds left of PMC Bronze 32 Auto 71 Grs. FMJ ammunition I will include. $499 shipped. REDUCED: $475 shipped. FINAL REDUCTION $465 shipped

VIDEO: 

• Convenient Tip-Up Barrel Design
  • Easy to Operate
  • Easy to Conceal and Shoot
  • Rear Sight is Adjustable for Windage
  • Two-Position Safety
  • Tip-Up Barrel
  • Weight of pistol w/empty magazine 14.5 oz.
  • Overall Length....................................4.9 in.
  • Height w/magazine inserted..............3.7 in.
  • Width (max)........................................1.1 in.
  • Barrel Length.....................................2.4 in.
  • Magazine Capacity............................7 rounds

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3575.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

fullsizeoutput_6e7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6e6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6e8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6e9.jpeg

IMG_3581.JPG

Edited by Rodney's Distributors

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HK Yoda, the Tomcat was sold but I do have one stainless steel L. W. Seecamp Co. Inc. caliber .32 auto used which I bought new test fired one magazine and carried for many years in my pocket and decided to buy a Sig Sauer P365 to carry in holster. It is a great concealed carry backup pistol I want $599 for it. Just took eight photos of it for viewing................Thanks, Rodney

IMG_3646.JPG

IMG_3645.JPG

IMG_3639.JPG

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3641.JPG

IMG_3642.JPG

IMG_3643.JPG

fullsizeoutput_6f4.jpeg