Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LotsaTiques

DEMRO, TAC 1 9MM EXTRACTOR - HELP

2 posts in this topic

Hi All, saying hello and with a problem.

I have a rare (but not all that valuable) Demro, Tac 1 semi auto rifle in 9mm. The extractor is missing. Would anyone have the specs or info on where I can get one? If I had the old one I could have my gunsmith make me one but alas, I do not have it. if any of you have one that you'd possibly lend me I would gladly pay you and send it back to you timely. I'd just need to borrow it to have my gunsmith copy it - I'd guarantee it won't get damaged. I'd also be willing to put up cash (any amount). The rifle is not a shooter without the extractor. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for any help.

Best,

David (Cape Cod)

LotsaTiques@aol.com

I sold a Full Auto Demro Tac 1 recently on this forum to a Doc in NV. These guns are not common at all as I think you already know. Why not give John Andrewski a call, he is a C2 manufacturer in NH? Super guy and one of the most competent subgun gunsmiths I know of. See what John says.

Just my .02 cents but I would not send my Demro extractor to someone halfway across the county but I would let a gunsmith in my area use my part to create copies then send you one.

FWIW

Roger