Does NFA Branch accept fax or email transfer forms?

MP5

I've been trying for a month to get them to add a gun to my eForms inventory, so I can do a Form 3 transfer.  I've tried emailing two people there, whose email address I had; and two different eforms email address that I found..... all to no avail.  Can anyone advise what the process is to submit a transfer Form 3 via fax or email? Anyone have the ATF web address that might discuss this?  Many thanks. 

Edited by MP5

I believe you need to fill out a doc answering a few questions before the ATF will permit you to do this. I think I have the form somewhere. Send me an email to RCMoles@Suddenlink.net and I will send it to you, assuming I can find it. Once you complete the form and submit it, you can fax or email form 3's. I have seen nothing changing this process and have done if for years.

Roger

(H) 304.965.0229 if you want to talk.

I am in the exact same situation.  I have called / plus left voicemails for “Rebecca” eform expert plus emailed (ask the expert) ever week since the beginning of January.  No reply nothing!

I finally gave up last week and mailed form 3 paperwork’s to the NFA branch.  

I can’t believe no one will respond.  Best luck!