WTS: Cobray M11/9 and M12 lower receivers, M12 .380 magazines

I have a NOS closed bolt semi-auto M11/9 lower and a M12 lower that I'd like to sell. I've had these for years and they have some minor wear from living in a box with other parts, and some light surface rust in a few areas. They look pretty good overall, though. Both have the Cobray stamp on the right side.  The M11/9 is also stamped with "FMJ Ducktown, TN" on the right front and "Tooling Enterprises, Buffalo NY" on the rear inside channel. 

The only thing odd that I notice is that the trigger pin holes seem to be 3/16" diameter on both sides of the receiver. I'm accustomed to seeing 3/16" on one side and .156" on the other, though I'm far from an expert. Design change at some point, perhaps?
$220 each, shipping to your FFL included. If your FFL doesn't accept shipments from an individual (non-FFL), the transfer on my end will cost another $30. These are going for between $300-$400 on GB but I'd rather sell here.

I also have four brand new, steel 30rd M12 .380 magazines that I impulse bought from FTF a few weeks ago when they came in stock. I've since decided not to pursue that project. They're out of stock again so I'm hoping that someone here can use them. I paid $70 each and I'd just like to get that back out of them. So $280 for the four and I'll cover the shipping.
Link for info - https://www.ftfindustries.com/product/RP-380MG12.html
Payment with USPS money order only. Sorry for the inconvenience. I can email more pictures on request. I have a lot of feedback on AR15.com under this same username. Thanks for looking.

UKrzxXAl.jpg

Dc55gIbl.jpg

tf9S2ftl.jpg

• 2 years later...