A Huge Win for Montana

On February 18th, much to the dismay of gun haters, Montana joined 17 other states and became a "permit-less concealed carry" state. 

In addition to full permit-less concealed carry, Montana now has the following:

*Elimination of almost all gun free zones, including: banks, bars, restaurants that serve alcohol, and others

*Enhancement of current concealed weapons permits. A permit holder can now carry into certain government buildings

*Campus Carry. On June 1st 2021, young adults will no longer be disarmed on Montana college campuses

This is a huge win for Montana and a small victory for freedom.

-KristopherH

• Like 3

On 2/21/2021 at 2:20 AM, Ryo said:

Wow that's great.  Wish it was this way over here. 

It may take a while, but I have confidence that you guys in Washington can do it, too.

It took us about four tries. The first three couldn't get past the previous administration's vetoes. 

If the previous administration had signed the past legislation, it would have just been permit-less carry that we got. Thanks to his vetoes, we got a s***load of other great stuff on this go-around. :D 

Sometimes, victory tastes extra sweet.

In Liberty,

KristopherH

Edited by MontanaRenegade86

Makes me want to live in the big sky, actually always have. But being SW Florida born and raised my wife who's from Chicago says I wouldn't survive the first winter LOL.

I do believe her especially now in my 60's but damn, beautiful country and some damn good 2a supporting lawmakers. Will visit for sure but good on Montana!!

My son who is a veteran lives in Wa. just sent him a few guns and there was a wait on background even though he has a permit, is a veteran and resident. All mostly a tax/money grab.

Edited by MEW

This is what happens with free and fair elections,  the People's Will...

COMMON SENSE GUN LAW. 

On 2/20/2021 at 2:37 PM, hitmeoff said:

This is an amazing news from the country and for freedom, I pray more states join in. Way to go Montana.

On 2/20/2021 at 11:35 AM, MontanaRenegade86 said:

On February 18th, much to the dismay of gun haters, Montana joined 17 other states and became a "permit-less concealed carry" state. 

In addition to full permit-less concealed carry, Montana now has the following:

*Elimination of almost all gun free zones, including: banks, bars, restaurants that serve alcohol, and others

*Enhancement of current concealed weapons permits. A permit holder can now carry into certain government buildings

*Campus Carry. On June 1st 2021, young adults will no longer be disarmed on Montana college campuses

This is a huge win for Montana and a small victory for freedom.

-KristopherH

This is  huge win for our

Constitutional Rights ,  that

Shall Not Be Infringed .

Edited by Born loser...in Montana
2nd Amendment Right