Charlie Erb

APEX Fiream Parts

6 posts in this topic

Has any one out their had any problems ordering any parts from Apex  firearms ? or is it me,  tried on line no luck, Left a message on machine no response are they still in business ?

1. Never had any problems, I've ordered several upper receivers from them and recently within the last couple of months, fast shipping and the only complaint was the Blemished uppers seemed to be shot a little more than they described, the BCG was caked with carbon buildup but other than that they were pretty snappy on shipping & customer service. Sorry to hear your having issues cause they've done me right so far.

I just ordered some parts from them about 2 weeks ago, or so.  They shipped quickly and everything was as advertised. 

2 hours ago, Charlie Erb said:

Has any one out their had any problems ordering any parts from Apex  firearms ? or is it me,  tried on line no luck, Left a message on machine no response are they still in business ?

Charlie, APEX is still in business and Richard the owner is a really good guy to work with.  Not sure why they are not getting back to you but wonder if recent weather issues have caused some issues?

Been a while for me, but they have always been good. I think he posts on the Thompson board. 

APEX is A-OK. 

I am not sure what the issue is, but I am confident that it will be resolved to your satisfaction, Mr. Erb.

-KristopherH