WTS Vector Uzi 9MM $12k

bencl

Registered Vector Uzi 9mm/.22/.45, It comes with complete a vertical grip, 6-30 rd. mags, 1-2 rd. mag, an Uzi bayonet and Uzi sling, mag loader, all the paperwork, box.shipping and insurance to your Dealer.

Be Very Careful!!

Another, New, Unknown User posting… Make sure this is Legit and not a Scam. Get Clear images with your email address written on a small piece of paper laying right on top of the Gun. Also get a copy of the current Transfer Form and verify All Info with NFA Branch - they will tell you if the info does Not match. Talk to the poster on the phone to determine if he has a Nigerian or other strange accent. Does he know anything about guns and the transfer process? He should know a lot about what he is trying to sell. Is he calling from a weird VOIP Google Phone or some other non-standard modality? Get Verifiable References from this Board or another reputable site - do Not rely on an easily stolen Identity from Gun-Broker, etc… Be smart and save your $$$. Don't become the latest victim of Scammers!

• Like 1

On 3/18/2016 at 3:52 PM, Precision Technology said:

No problem coolhand! Will let everyone know if I get any response from bencl. Nothing so far...

would this be about right for price if it is for real or are average prices higher today

15 hours ago, 911turbo said:

would this be about right for price if it is for real or are average prices higher today

Yes, I think $12k is right around what a legit Vector full size Uzi is going for. As always, you can find some for more, some for less based on lots of factors like location, relationship to Seller, Seller motivation, etc. From what we see on a national level online, I think $11k would be a pretty good deal and $13k is a tad high, so $12k is right there imho.