WTB MP5k Sear Host Clone (Shooters and SBRs Welcomed!)

joshbot007

I am looking for a sear host mp5k clone. Im not too picky as long as it doesn’t have any FA blocks to prevent me from putting a sear on it in the future once I obtain one. I don’t mind it being a shooter with finish wear or it already being a registered SBR. The main concern is that it is reliable and not a cobbled together piece of junk. I plan to use it for home defence in SBR or pistol config so I need to be able to trust my life to it. If it needs work or tuning that is fine I just ask that you make me aware this before the purchase.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Side Arm Sams said:

Do some research before you decide one thing or another. The availability and configurations are endless.

Try googling you request, so you dont waste a bunch of peoples time. Learn before you post one timer.

Put some time in before you ask for others time! 

What are you trying to say?

Are you suggesting that I don’t know anything about hk clones and that I will waste people’s time? If that how you feel that is not the case. I have a full size clone and I know plenty about the vast majority of clones out there to make an informed decision on a purchase. Clones (besides PTRs) are getting very hard to find right now, especially k models, and is why I am trying to find one for sale used.

Thanks