WTS transferable (not C&R) MG34 SPF

SDF

Posting these for a friend here local 

These items are with him and on a form 3. they are fully transferable.
The firearms are well taken care of and are both nice examples.

1. MG34. Its not C&R as its a remanufactured gun that had been cut at the rear near the buffer as seen in the pics. Runs great.  Its the original finish on the MG with the exception of the reweld area just at the rear of the receiver.   Matching exterior parts, The bolt and barrel are not matching.   caliber 8mm  

lots of accessories, barrels, bolts, belts, ammo as well as a 34 lafette that are available for good prices and will be offered to the purchaser first  

1. MG34 is SPF.

2. Ramo side plate Colt 1928    (Sold)

You can email or text questions to me,.... and I will put you in contact with the owner as well.

Steve Hill    Spotted Dog Firearms.

602-538-2769

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

Edited by SDF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FYI.  Your '28 Colt was built by Craig Jordan using an Argentine parts kit.  Notice the "small crown" stamp on the RSP located above the bottom plate's third rivet from the rear and below the trigger pin take down hole.  That small crown stamp stands for Tiffany Arms, Craig Jordan's company.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.  I’m sorry I don’t have any ammunition cans for sale separately right now.  Anything I have would be offered to a buyer of the 34 first.   But if the gun sells and there are cans available I am sure the seller would have me post them. 

steve