WTS: STANAG Mounts and Rails

imageproxy.php?img=&key=898bd455c4915183imageproxy.php?img=&key=898bd455c4915183imageproxy.php?img=&key=898bd455c4915183I have a mount that I purchased almost 20-years ago.  At the time it was difficult to find.  If I recall correctly, it was called a Cobra mount?  Made in Germany in the early 80's, and imported by GSI.  It was made to take a NATO contract scope with STANAG blocks, such as a Hensoldt, and then clamp on the new (at the time) standard Picatinny rail.  QD type lever to lock/unlock.  The mount has the option to add a protective hood over the scope.  I don't have the hood, but the attachment screws are present.  The hood would be easy to manufacture.  I paid $450 for it, how about $250 plus shipping?

I also have a couple ARMS #6 STANAG/Weaver (Picatinny) rails.  These are designed to mount on top of a STANAG Mount, and allow the use of Weaver/Picatinny style mounts or rings to be utilized.  One of them has slots milled into to bottom, with the mounting screw holes enlarged and tapped, and if I recall, this was made to fit on top of a Steyr AUG Special Receiver?  $20 each sound fair?

Last item, I have a ARMS #5 multi-use rail, that can be utilized as a riser in a Weaver/Picatinny rail with see-through hole for low profile sights, or attach rings to allow a large scope to clear the rail/handguard of an AR type rifle. How about $45 plus shipping?

Trying to post pictures, but my lack of bandwidth is causing errors.

Email me your cell number, and I can text pictures.  I don't have the bandwidth to email pictures.

alpine308@yahoo.com

Cash, check, or money order only, I do not have the means to accept electronic payments.

Edited by Alpine
Update