Drop in 4 position m16 trigger?

Spartan

Being sold as replacement parts for your m16 mil spec lower. Needs to have a .69 shelf to fit, but besides that it looks like a very solid piece. Ordered one but 3-4 month backorder. 

Interesting that it is just parts, so no paperwork on it. Appeal is that with no 3rd hole is required for operation as it is internal similar to the FRT. 

Did they even check if you had a FFL 07 or a registered lower?  The design does have potential. Semi auto ARs have drop in triggers.. But this is way easier to deal with and possibly less need to deal with timing. 

• 9 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 10:05 PM, Spartan said:

"PACIFIC TACTICAL RESEARCH DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT, LLC" https://www.ptrdd.com

Anyone have experience with these folks?

Don’t even think about ordering they burned me and a buddy about 2 years ago under the texas shootist LLC name, his name is Douglas Cox his wife is circe Cox, and they are both felons and they are both scammers! He’s a carreer criminal who’s been in the slammer for fraud, stealing firearms and theft over 1500$

Spartan, did you ever get it? Looks like their website is down now.. I hope they didn't scam you out of your $$

6 hours ago, Devildog502 said:

Don’t even think about ordering they burned me and a buddy about 2 years ago under the texas shootist LLC name, his name is Douglas Cox his wife is circe Cox, and they are both felons and they are both scammers! He’s a carreer criminal who’s been in the slammer for fraud, stealing firearms and theft over 1500$

I tend not to buy anything they don't have in hand unless they have a very good track record of delivery.. even then I hesitate.
If I recall this site only had drawings of the products.. which is a red flag to me. I had thought they were just designing the trigger and not have a real product yet, but if they were scamming, that would suck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

The supposed owners rusty cox and his wife (he likes to put everything in his wife’s name) are scammers out of Florida and Texas, and convicted felons.

They tried that trigger group scam in Texas, but never manufactured or sold one. 
  Look up Russel Cox, Shootist Arms Company, Weatherford, Texas.