Idiot in Plains , PA kills 2 neighbors.....

R.L.

There was a dispute over shoveling snow. Husband and wife get into an argument with a male neighbor across the street. Idiot across the street returns with a handgun, proceeds to shot both husband and wife, empties the weapon.

Goes back into the house grabs an AR, returns to shoot both in the head on the ground then kills himself.

Look's like my home state of PA is going full retard!!

Not the Pa I knew in 1958.

R.L.

Edited by R.L.

I saw this. Tragic.

What I am about to say may be controversial.

It has been implied that the two people who were murdered where screwing with the neighbor by dumping their snow in his yard and otherwise messing with him. This is no way excuses this guy for committing murder. My point is simply this: there are going to be people you encounter in life that you really don't like. Hell, you may even hate them and wish them misfortune. Whatever you do, though, don't antagonize them unnecessarily. Otherwise, you may end up like these two unlucky fools in Pennsylvania.

It's a crazy world filled with crazy people. Stay safe, stay armed, and stay the hell away from lunatics.

-KristopherH

Edited by MontanaRenegade86

Kris,

It's true I saw the entire shooting on video.

They(husband and wife) called the guy a pussy, and all 3 traded insults back and forth, the video had the audio too. It went back and forth for about 3 minutes before the guy went in to get a pistol, shot them both then again for a rifle and shot them in the head again.

I have a cousin that is a prison guard that lives in Plains, Pa.

The whole area has become a drug filled, welfare state.

I have relatives all over that area, it's sad to go back to see what has happened to N.E. Pa.

Hey isn't there some lying, douche bag turd that likes to brag about being from Scranton...that's right...it's Pedo Joe!!!

What a classy guy!!!!

R.L.

The "news" article I read basically described all 3 of these people as jerks. The husband and wife had allegedly been antagonizing this jerk for a couple of years, on a fairly regular basis. He got fed up and solved the problem. Seems like the world is a better place without any of the three. I think the world would be a better place if folks would realize there are some people that need "removal".

There are just some people in this world who cannot play nice with others.

If these three ass-wipes had gotten an ass-whoopin' or two growing up, they would probably all still be alive. Three people are dead because they had no concept of self control.

-KristopherH

Not saying it was justified because it most definitely was not but they where trying to piss him off then threatened the guy with physical violence an the guy decided to raised there threat of a fist fight to a gun fight. Words have consequences. They chose what happened to themselves on that day.

Edited by Thumpy
Spelling

Especially distressing for me.

I grew up in Delaware Co, Pa.

I still have relatives in Dupont, Exeter, Wilkes Barre, Harding, West Pittston, Duryea and Mountain Top!

Spent my summers in Harding, Pa as a youth shooting bullfrogs in my uncles  pond, learning to shoot, fish and hunt.

People were very kind back then, poor but had manners and pride,  would help you in a minute.

Caught my first "native" trout in a mountain brook at Mountain Top.

It was a different time in 1958.

Very sad how all that is now gone, people killing each other over f-ing snow.... of all things.

Many residents in N.E. Pa are now drug addicts and also on welfare as a way of life.

It's become generational.

This is exactly what democrats want, keep the poor people slaves to drugs and free income.

Erode their personalities, pride and self esteem to become democrat welfare zombies.

Good job Pennsylvania politicians!

Remember you reap what you sow....

R.L.

Edited by R.L.

I've seen several articles online since the "insurrection" commenting on how many of the insurrectionists were current/former military/LEO.  This guy being an "ex Navy technician" probably has absolutely no bearing on the incident and is probably yet another attempt by the media to portray military/LEO as being somehow more dangerous than the average Joe.

Kevin in NC, Ex Navy technician

PS.  Not much snow to shovel here in coastal NC.

1 hour ago, Kevin Bartlett said:

I've seen several articles online since the "insurrection" commenting on how many of the insurrectionists were current/former military/LEO.  This guy being an "ex Navy technician" probably has absolutely no bearing on the incident and is probably yet another attempt by the media to portray military/LEO as being somehow more dangerous than the average Joe.

Kevin in NC, Ex Navy technician

PS.  Not much snow to shovel here in coastal NC.

Actually the article I read didn't mention anything negative about him being ex-military. They just stated his past occupation. Surprisingly it was just stating what I believe were the facts as things happen. I'm just waiting for a politician use this as  an excuse to ban firearms.  ¬¬

5 hours ago, hitmeoff said:

I am not saying killing people is good or should be tolerated but i think we should treat each other nicer. Consider others....Some people are hanging by a thread and that one more insult or name calling could be what trips them off. My condolence to their families. Tragic.

Hey good for you.. All I hear about is how it's good that all 3 are dead.. when we do not know any of them other than what transpired.

Stress and tempers are certainly up there with everything that has been going on.

• Like 1

Lets not forget these traitorous POS democrats working with the deep state and the CCP to bring this CHINA Virus to the USA to facilitate the rigging of the 2020 Presidential Election.

The collateral fall out from  this travesty is further compounded by the personal effect it has had on American citizens and American families , having to stay at home, limit contact with friends and family, wear stupid fucking masks that do nothing, and in general destroy the quality of  ALL American lives. Think that didn't have something to do with this tragedy? You can bet it helped.

R.L.

• Like 1