WTS H&R M16A1 Form 4 in Ohio $25,000

Rory

Upgrading to new toys, and money doesn't grow on trees in Southern Ohio. So, Up for sale is my Harrington and Richards M16A1 

I have owned this for about 10+ or so years, and it has eaten any ammo I've ever put into it. Though i generally shoot my larger guns or posties instead.  I use the short barrel that is in the photo, and included in the sale because it makes it kick harder. The original A1 upper is included as well. I have an A1 regular stock included as well but not photographed. 

I will ship with a couple mags and all parts as shown in photos and the aforementioned buttstock. 

25,000 paid by check, money order, certified funds... or cash if you want to meet up with me in cincy. I will cover first tax stamp 

I will ship on your shipping account or you will pay for shipping charges using registered mail fully insured. pickup / delivery area available if you are near Cincinnati.

References can be found for me on gunbroker or at 1919a4.com

rory(dot)benson

(at)gmail(dot)com

text or call

jsut breaking up the email and phone to prevent some scammers

a1 upper  b.jpg

a1 upper.jpg

left.jpg

m16 form.JPG

right.jpg

serial.jpg

7 hours ago, Rory said:

Upgrading to new toys, and money doesn't grow on trees in Southern Ohio. So, Up for sale is my Harrington and Richards M16A1 

I have owned this for about 10+ or so years, and it has eaten any ammo I've ever put into it. Though i generally shoot my larger guns or posties instead.  I use the short barrel that is in the photo, and included in the sale because it makes it kick harder. The original A1 upper is included as well. I have an A1 regular stock included as well but not photographed. 

I will ship with a couple mags and all parts as shown in photos and the aforementioned buttstock. 

paid by check, money order, certified funds... or cash if you want to meet up with me in cincy. I will cover first tax stamp 

I will ship on your shipping account or you will pay for shipping charges using registered mail fully insured. pickup / delivery area available if you are near Cincinnati.

References can be found for me on gunbroker or at 1919a4.com

r

text or call

jsut breaking up the email and phone to prevent some scammers

a1 upper  b.jpg

a1 upper.jpg

left.jpg

m16 form.JPG

right.jpg

serial.jpg

thanks for the phone call, I’ll take this. 

Edited by damcv62