WTS: Powder Springs MAC M10 45 ACP, $6500 + SH

Dstep

For sale is a Powder Springs, Military Armaments Corp. M10 in 45 ACP. Included with the gun are three stocks, the original wire one, an AR-15 type collapsible, and a wooden one made by Choate in the early 80's. Also included is a side cocking upper, two extra barrels, one original MAC, one aftermarket for the side cocker, a barrel extension, a front vertical or horizontal grip, the original mag loader, original mag, and two straps. The original barrel that is installed in the gun, has a slight bulge in it, but the bullets still come out the end, and it still groups under an inch at 100 yards. The extra MAC barrel can be fitted if the bulge bothers you, or you can purchase a new barrel from several sources. I will toss in four more mags for a total of five to help you get started. Sharp eyed observers will notice two drilled and tapped 6-48 holes in the right side of the lower receiver just to the rear of the ejection port. These were added in the early 80's to mount a shell catcher/deflector, but now have no use unless you want to mount a short picatinny rail to hold your flashlight. I have shot the pookey out of this gun, but it never fails, eats anything you feed it, and is the epitome of a bullet hose, but after 40 years it's time for someone else to feed this rascal.

I am an individual and the gun is on a Form 4 in Arkansas, I will pay the first $200 to transfer to your dealer, the price is $6500 + shipping. 

DSCF0338.JPG

DSCF0308.JPG

DSCF0324.JPG

DSCF0326.JPG

DSCF0334.JPG

DSCF0336.JPG

DSCF0340.JPG

Edited by Dstep