cmo5t

Reference Check: Midwest Tactical

12 posts in this topic

Gents,

I'm considering a purchase from Midwest Tactical and have heard some concerning feedback.

I would tremendously appreciate it if anyone has first hand feedback they could provide.

Given the subject, probably more appropriate to PM me.

Tremendous thanks in advance!

Edited by cmo5t
1 person likes this

GTG. I've had many transactions with Frank, Mike and Chris and have always been satisfied.  They're easy to work with and stand behind their sales with a return or repair if you do have any issues.

I’ve bought 5 guns from them. 4 transferables 1 AOW Super good experiences with them and stress free. I’ve mainly worked with mike when buying guns from them. Super nice bunch of people they have working there. I enjoy every purchase they where very honest about conditions very fast response quick to jump on the phone an answer questions.  In my experiences they are good to go I recommend them to my friends looking at getting mgs.

MWT are GTG, many dealing and not a single problem

Over the years I have made several purchases from Midwest Tactical. Without hesitation, I highly recommend them. They will answer all your questions, before your purchase, during the process, and after the sales.

Alan dba POLLC 

1 person likes this

They are known to be good dealer at a premium price. 

They rescinded a deal I made with them so yeah. Proceed but they charge a lot and are no Rubin! 

Regards

MR 60

2 hours ago, MR 60 said:

They rescinded a deal I made with them so yeah. Proceed but they charge a lot and are no Rubin! 

Regards

MR 60

Yep, thank goodness! They actually price their inventory to sell. 

Edited by b_san

Good to deal with and no worries. I’ve bought several guns from them over the years. 

I made a purchase with them three years ago. I had an issue with proper function. I called them explained the problem. They sent me an address and paid the shipping to have corrected. I would say they are fair and reputable.

MWT are a fine group of people to do business with.  I have done several deals with them and have always been completely satisfied.  Deal with confidence.

GTG: No Worries, have purchased a few firearms, only one transaction had an issue, they quickly took care of it.