WTS 3 digit SA M1A (Devine) - $1995 shpd

R Harrison

WTS beautful early PREBAN (3 digit SN) Springfield Armory M1A.  This is an early Devine (Elmer Balance) made receiver.  My guess is that this rifle was sold as a receiver and then subsequently built by a military armorer into a complete rifle.  The rifle has a Canadian contract National Match barrel.  The barrel has a TE of 3.  Its all USGI parts (except for the receiver). No mag is included, Price is $1995 shipped. This is from my collection and I am downsizing (getting older).  I am not interested in trades, price is FIRM, and I will only ship to a FFL. Photos and references availlble upon request.  Bolt is HRA as is the trigger group. Op rod is Winchester. Barrel is a National Match Canadian Contract barrel - markings are on top - not visible unless you remove the handguard.  Barrel just behined flash hider is marked "N.M."  M14 NM (part number 7791362) barrel production dates - Canadian Arsenals, Ltd. (C A) - March 1967 to June 1967

To avoid confusion - the barrel is not marked Devine Texas.  If it were we would be talking about a $3,000 rifle.

Link to photos:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPuPAKpgIm-citjAiDGJpV-tKvtzK02nzSh1lgV4wLT-HfDXKgX_WHE653om2s0Ag?key=eDg2cFA5Sld4Q0MwdlhaS3ljNXVReXlLQS1aY1FB

Edited by R Harrison
posted link to photos