WTS: Broadhead Armory RDIAS W/ Lakeside Machine LM7

RandalD

Like the title says...   Wanting to Sell my Aluminum, Broadhead Armory RDIAS that's on a Form 4 in Utah.  It has a newer trip installed/timed by M60Joe before he retired.  I'm also including a Lakeside Machine LM7 with a Colt lower and newest generation KNS spade grips as pictured.  Below is a list of additional parts/belts/barrels for the LM7.  Please let me know if you'd like any additional photos!!  

Asking $35,000 for the complete package shipped to your dealer.  Certified check or wire transfer.  I will pay the first transfer tax or only transfer tax if purchased from someone in my state.  The non-SBR Colt lower will transfer separately to an FFL and I will also pay those shipping costs FFL fee on my end.  The LM7 will ship directly to the new owner's place of residence pending verification of funds with the 16" barrel installed.   

Will take $30,000 for the RDIAS by itself and will list the LM7 separately..

The Lakeside Machine LM7 is in excellent condition as shown in the pictures and will come with the following parts:

Complete Lakeside Machine upper w/ 16" barrel, full auto bolt and buffer --- 1 each

Spare pistol length barrel "Shown in picture"--- 1 each

LM7 spare parts kit --- 1 each

Razorback spare parts kit --- 1 each

Complete Razorback last generation full auto bolt "new"--- 1 each

50rd belt "used"- 1each      100rd belt "2 new, 1 used"- 3 each      200rd belt "new" -1 each       500rd belt "new" 1 each

Belt box/mag adapter " damage on the tabs but still mounts up" -- 1 each

Armorer's fixture -- 1 each

Belt Loading fixture -- 1 each

Magpul MBUIS -- 1 each

Not looking for trades at this time...  Thanks for looking!!!

Receiver Right.jpeg

Complete 3.jpeg

Receiver Left.jpeg

Side Left.jpeg

Feed Mech.jpg

Receiver Inside.jpeg

Top.jpeg

Bolt 2.jpeg

Sear Top.jpeg

Receiver Down.jpeg

Manual.jpeg

Sear Right.jpeg