22 caliber Auto Ordnance Thompson for sale

Shattered

I have an Auto Ordnance, West Hurley Thompson for sale. Chambered in 22lr. This one is figured in the 1928 style. Not many still survive as a lot were converted to 45 with new steel receivers before BATF put the kibosh on that procedure. So, it's a survivor in pretty good shape. Two steel keys were attached to the bolt carrier to add weight and slow down the rate of fire. No other alterations were done to the gun. a 30 round mag and one drum converted by Dan Block is included, although the drum has not been adjusted to the gun. Asking $10.5.

DSC01010.JPG

DSC01009.JPG

DSC01011.JPG

DSC01014.JPG

DSC01013.JPG

The body of the mag is the same, but it wasn’t made for a Thompson. Missing the front cut in the metal. The Thompson mags utilize an adapter which locate on the front of the mag. Look at the 3rd photo I posted above to see the front cut. I’ve been offered mags in great shape, excellent bluing for $50.

Edited by Shattered
Additional info

I’d imagine the height has to be set (the mounting point can be drifted up and down) and the loading ramp might need to be adjusted. And possibly the ejector tab adjusted. Dan Block converted the drum from a PPS-50 drum but I didn’t send the gun to him for fitting. I bought drums from him when the Dems were threatening to enact another mag ban. 

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...