Now let's get down to the real question, how will we be able to keep our guns with the upcoming Bitemyass Administration?

Ignore the commie bastards.

The more pressing issue RIGHT NOW is "them" preventing us to "COMMUNICATE" and the ability to organize among ourselves.

With the help of sissy tech Kalifornia gay wads, "they", the deep state, with their mandates orchestrated by the demorats, will go to whatever lengths necessary to prevent the  Patriotic citizenry from organizing a revolt to upturn this unprecedented destruction of our Constitution and Country.

I..E. de-platforming and removing people from social platforms that don't fall into line with the commie lock step mantra.

It's happening before your very eyes.

Big Tech has diluted your votes and Constitutional rights to an indiscernible level.

Get off Facefxck, twatter,  and every other liberal owned social network platform..TODAY,

ACT NOW!

Firepower without a organized strategy is a strategy doomed to failure....and they are acutely aware of this.

R.L. 

Super pissed in Maine!

Edited by R.L.

9 hours ago, taylorwso said:

They wont try and take your guns, too much backlash

It will be small bites

ammo tax, no imports

registration but you keep them

all transfers through buyers no gifting to family

etc

I feel so much better that they won't take  our guns,  do to  too much backlash.Just that we won't be able to afford ammo,  won't be able to buy  any  imported firearms,  sell or give  anyone a gun.  No purchase without a rectal exam. 

Edited by Born loser...in Montana
Spell chick
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Born loser...in Montana said:

I feel so much better that they won't take  our guns,  do to  too much backlash.Just that we won't be able to afford ammo,  won't be able to buy  any  imported firearms,  sell or give  anyone a gun.  No purchase without a rectal exam. 

how else do you think it will happen? look at NY and CA.

If you think there will be some kind of war, you're wrong. Too many people are comfortable with their current situation.

Rants wont help

1 hour ago, taylorwso said:

how else do you think it will happen? look at NY and CA.

If you think there will be some kind of war, you're wrong. Too many people are comfortable with their current situation.

Rants wont help

I believe  your analysis is correct  .

I don't live in  Commieforia,  or the police State of New York . I moved to Montana 35+ years ago to get away from the insanity. Now it has creeped into all the last best places... there will be a war when your money is not worth the paper it is printed on. 

Sorry if my rant was disturbing to you.

But I  feel better .

WA is moving towards Kommiefornia..  Already we have bills popping up.  Every year we have to fight them. Last few years they got a couple stupid crap through. A few years before the constant attacks on our 2nd Amendment rights we actually got suppressors and SBR legalized. Don't know what happen afterwards to get so antigun!

• Like 1