Bwana

WTS - MK760 with 3 mags E-File Form 3 $7000

6 posts in this topic

I'm selling this MK760 with 3 mags for $7000 + actual shipping and insurance.  The gun has its trigger bar repaired by Richard at BWE and it runs great.  I have run several hundred rounds since the trigger bar repair with no malfunctions.  This MK uses standard Suomi stick mags with no modifications (first one I have had that does so).  

Gun condition is used and the receiver shows some discoloration in the parkerized finish (see pictures).  The trigger group has some surface blemishes around the takedown pin.  The stock has the usual MK760 / SW76 slight wobble.  

PA residents will owe an additional 6% tax.  Payment is via cashiers check or USPS Money Orders.  Full payment starts transfer paperwork.  Lots of references.  Local sales (PA) must go through your FFL / SOT.  I am a licensed FFL / SOT but I do not do transfers of any kind to the public.

Extras shown in pictures are not included  $7000 + Shipping includes gun and 3 mags.  Gun will transfer via E-file to your dealer (about 2-3 days from past experience).  Thanks for looking and thanks for the boards! 

Package 1.jpg

Gun RHS.jpg

Gun LHS.jpg

receiver LHS.jpg

receiver RHS.jpg

receiver inside.jpg

receiver front.jpg

receiver top.jpg

markings 1.jpg

markings 2.jpg

trigger LHS.jpg

trigger RHS.jpg

trigger top.jpg

boltface.jpgbarrel.jpg

Edited by Bwana
added bolt face and barrel bore pics

Bump with reduced price.

Gun now cross listed in other locations.  Once there are any bids on the gun at the other location I will drop the ad here.  PS - It is cheaper to buy it here! 

Extras including spare bolt, barrel, guide rod, extractors, mags, loader, mag pouch, etc. are available to buyer for $.  Not selling any extras until gun is sold and buyer decides if they want any of the extras.

Thanks for the boards and thanks for looking!

Pm sent

Bump to top - still available!

bump - added pics of bore and bolt face per request.