WTS/WTT crypto currency for machine guns

damcv62

I’ve got over 300 transferable machine guns, 18 pre may, and millions of rounds of ammo. Looking to buy MG’s and pay in crypto(or cash is fine as well)

Also willing to sell any of the MG for crypto. Not really looking for cash, but might take trades for other cool MG’s. Updated with current MG’s.

Really looking for some pre Mays, with a MP5SD being at the top of that list. Also looking for a semi M2HB or kit. Have signed letters for a number of post samples. 

I’ve got most of the common MG’s, M16’s, wide variety of HK, Macs, BAR, 1919, stens and the like. This isn’t a complete list but off the top of my head:

M16’s-conversions through colt M16a1, m16a2, and rare Colt transferables

MP18

HK Sears, hosts, and RR guns

krink

Stens-both tube guns and C&R

Macs, have a couple 

AR10

Jap99

C&R Lanchester

240B’s

C&R 1919

AR18

MP44

Uzis-bolt and RR

Beretta 38a

Tommy guns, colt, savage war gun, post war AO.

I am currently looking for 20 transferables, almost anything pre may, also post may either no letter or I can get letters for stuff. Also looking for a semi 50 to convert. Open to most anything, just let me know what you might be thinking. I’m able to supply new manufacture brass cased ammo in pallet or container sized quantities. 9mm, 5.56, 308 among others. 

list of some of the things I’m after:

• Registered AK, prefer fixed stock or krink
  • Transferable Mini uzi or micro uzi(RR, no bolts)
  • RDIAS
  • Transferable 93r
  • Colt M16's
  • Transferable M14 or M1a
  • transferable M60
  • Transferable BAR
  • Transferable RPD
  • Transferable DSHK
  • Transferable Mac M11a1 in 380acp
  • Transferable S&W pistol auto sear
  • transferable FN FAL
  • Transferable M2 ma duce
  • Premay M249
  • mini gun parts 
  • XM-3
  • Knights M110, MK11 mod0 or 1, or bring back 
  • MP5SD sear host
  • Shrike
  • HK23e or MM23e 
  • FM-9 9mm beltfed upper
  • M16 RR or colt M16 of some flavor
  • Barrett M107a1(would consider other Barrett semi)
  • AIAW 338LP
  • Ammo, linked 5.56 and 308, mil surp, bulk is better
  • Might consider other NFA items and transferables and premays. Never know what might sound good at the time
  • Gold, silver, and other PM's

9445A232-DBA9-4A97-BC91-9C33C3AB3672.jpeg

Thanks for the board! 
Donald 

sales@tpimports.com

935FA12D-F2CF-4B60-BD0A-E55D34243E8B.jpeg

F4535712-F911-46DE-B0CC-A4AA669FAA47.jpeg

C834CFE7-DF7D-43CA-B723-4FD542507877.jpeg

6FC3F28E-C0FD-4B9D-A6F5-98BD0E7410BE.jpeg

45314314-E220-40C9-AA5D-E1F6E26C17C0.jpeg

Edited by damcv62

On 1/8/2021 at 10:11 PM, keith1219 said:

List of transferables you have for sale?

This isn’t a complete list, but off the top of my head-

M16’s-conversions through colt M16a1, m16a2, and rare Colt transferables

MP18

HK Sears, hosts, and RR guns

krink

Stens-both tube guns and C&R

Mac’s-10’s, 11’s and 11a1

AR10

Jap99

240B’s

C&R 1919

AR18

Uzis-bolt and RR

Tommy guns, colt, savage, AO

Edited by damcv62

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually want the TANK if it is fully operational and all functional.  Indiana allows and it is desirable..$200.00 tax is not an issue.

I am willing to travel for inspection and pay CASH.  I do have 90mm HEAT (HEAT M371E1)   rounds  for trade  but it is COST plus $200 tax on each round.

Advise....

Transport via my own USGI tank transport.  

Davis

On 5/4/2022 at 11:19 AM, mstrmstr said:

I actually want the TANK if it is fully operational and all functional.  Indiana allows and it is desirable..$200.00 tax is not an issue.

I am willing to travel for inspection and pay CASH.  I do have 90mm HEAT (HEAT M371E1)   rounds  for trade  but it is COST plus $200 tax on each round.

Advise....

Transport via my own USGI tank transport.  

Davis

Dave,

A tank with a live cannon would need to have been imported and the cannon activated here in the US. They have to be demilled before import. It’s an option but you’d be looking at $500,000+ depending on what type. The Leo’s in my post would be more then that. We could import a ex com bloc unit and you could activate the cannon once here, but just depends on what type of tank you might be after. 

Got two M3 Stuarts from a Georgia source 40 years ago LIVE and a Sherman off of a VFW  post .. Dang thing was LIVE.  Looking for a T74...

The Live tanks are out there just have to be lucky. They used to "demil" with just a tack welded  plug in the barrel.  If your lookin the artillery is everywhere Just need to find a "old" one in a remote area. BTW the Stuarts were  10 grand or so then and I bartered  a ton of spare parts and road tracks. \

Note after WWII for a while a LOT of operational stuff showed up on our shores.  Remember when WWI ended and they sent home GI's with their weapons! !. That included machine guns/mortars and live ammo !!! Note  WAT's were common thru the Viet Nam era. 

Edited by mstrmstr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/16/2022 at 2:08 PM, damcv62 said:

Still open to crypto trades. 

Hey there, glad I came across this thread. I tried to message you but i cant for some reason. Based on your extensive collection I figure you might have a few transferable AR15 lowers available for sale that might be in beatup or otherwise unattractive yet operable condition. I'm currently toying with the idea of buying such an item, and I was wondering what the least expensive transferable lower you have would be priced at? Also, payment would be provided with crypto. I figure screw the IRS and giving them any capital gains tax. 

On 3/15/2024 at 5:37 PM, ltholt25 said:

Hey there, glad I came across this thread. I tried to message you but i cant for some reason. Based on your extensive collection I figure you might have a few transferable AR15 lowers available for sale that might be in beatup or otherwise unattractive yet operable condition. I'm currently toying with the idea of buying such an item, and I was wondering what the least expensive transferable lower you have would be priced at? Also, payment would be provided with crypto. I figure screw the IRS and giving them any capital gains tax. 

you can reach him at tpimports.com I believe, I think he stills accepts XMR

• Like 1