WTS - Demro Tac-1 SMG - Excellent Condition $9K

RCM Limited

Selling a 45 cal.smg in excellent condition for a friend. He bought the gun years ago and never fired it. It has been a safe queen. I was informed that the manufacturer made a very limited run of these guns for prisons, hence the reason for the combination lock on the receiver to hinder a non authorized person (aka a prisoner) from using the gun against the good guys should things go sideways. Price is $9K. Thanks for looking. RCMoles@suddenlink.net or 304.965.0229

DSC09287.JPG

DSC09288.JPG

DSC09289.JPG

DSC09284.JPG

DSC09280.JPG

DSC09281.JPG

DSC09285.JPG

Edited by RCM Limited

Very interesting piece...is it select fire, or safe/FA only?  I ask because the S/F selector seems it could be safe/fire or semi/Full (like Macs).  Also, is the seller looking for cash only, or would NFA trade + cash be an option?  Thanks for your time.

-Patchez

The owner never fired the gun. He was a collector and not a shooter. He is getting older and needs to thin the herd is the only reason he is selling. He has no one to leave this stuff to so he is looking for cash and no trades. I am pretty sure the "S" on the receiver is for safe and not semi. Thus I believe the s means safe and the f means full auto. It came to me on a form 4 and the description says it is a machine gun. I am a FFL/SOT so when I transfer it out it will be on a form 3 unless the buyer is a resident of WV, my home state. Hope this helps.

4 hours ago, RCM Limited said:

The owner never fired the gun. He was a collector and not a shooter. He is getting older and needs to thin the herd is the only reason he is selling. He has no one to leave this stuff to so he is looking for cash and no trades. I am pretty sure the "S" on the receiver is for safe and not semi. Thus I believe the s means safe and the f means full auto. It came to me on a form 4 and the description says it is a machine gun. I am a FFL/SOT so when I transfer it out it will be on a form 3 unless the buyer is a resident of WV, my home state. Hope this helps.

PM sent