WTB/WTT: M134 Recoil Adapters

In the photo below, the longer ones on the outside are the older VietnamEra adapters where the ones on the inside are newer style... Just posing pics to assist the buyer, I have no recoil adapters for sale right now. 

@GUNHEEP I have no idea prices on adapters, is that what short GE adapters sell for a set? Around 1k? Really no comparison anywhere. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Paimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Gentlemen, thanks for the feedback. Very helpful.  Aaron, do the long recoil adapters fit the saddle and yoke mount? I'm building a dummy for a prop and want it to be period accurate for the 60s.  I had thought the long ones were only used on fixed aircraft mounts.  Gunheep and Schnellfurer I will be reaching out.  Thanks.

The saddle and yoke mount such as the one used as door guns used the short recoil adapters. Pictured below is a Vietnam Era GE M134 , you can see the short adapters mounted on the gun (first picture).

I believe the long adapters were used on M134's that were mounted on the sides of Hueys ..also pictured below (bottom picture). 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa

• 4 weeks later...